Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Driscoll's Ear to the Ground

Here:

Driscoll on running for Congress:

"Right now I am doing a lot listening. Everyone has a take on whether I should run. It's been good just to hear what everyone has to say. I don't want to put a timeframe on making a decision. But it won't be a long, drawn-out decision either."

On the key factors in his decision-making process:

"A lot of it is about family; what's best for them? And the party; what's best for the party? And my responsibilities. A lot of it is family."

So how does the mayor's wife feel about it?

"Patty's been extremely supportive, and has indicated she will be supportive of whatever decision I make. She's walking a tightrope, trying to stay neutral."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home