Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Walsh Makes a Splash

I've generally panned Walsh's media strategy as completely ineffective, but do something like be a Republican to public denounce the war on the day of a major hearing, and you make get some press.

WHAM 13

Rochester D & C

Congressional Quarterly

NY Times

NY Daily News

3, and 9 but no 5

News 10 Now

I'll deal with what I think are the actual political ramifications of this move by Walsh in the next few days.

Two other notes, for all the people who have emailed me, if I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will soon, I've been very busy lately. And someone actually sent me a copy of the Walsh fundraising letter like a month back, but I haven't been able to get it to post properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home