Thursday, August 23, 2007

When People Love Too Much...

Pro-War groups love really love Jim Walsh, maybe a little more than he'd like...

A group called Freedom Watch is launching a $15 million ad campaign extolling the virtues of the surge, and reminding people of the Republicans who supported it. Not only that, but that are spending 6 figures on the Syracuse media market and 6 figures more in Rochester, to remind voters just how supporter of George Bush and the War in Iraq Jim Walsh is.

I'm not sure I could think of a better way to spend around $200,000 dollars. Thanks Ari!

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger TLB said...

I think Maffei has a good chance this go around. Although statistically few first-time losers in congressional races win in their rematches. The reason I'd say Maffei has a good chance is Walsh is a very, very weak candidate. He does not have the intellectual firepower or energy that Maffei does. Dan's ability to attract bigwigs from the Democratic party to UNY really says something. That said- I will personally be focusing on the national election (presidential) rather then the Syracuse district race. Probably my meager donatins and energy will go to the DNC rather then Maffei directly. I wish the guy luck.,

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home