Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jim Walsh: Not So Powerful

Well all during the election, Jim Walsh was telling us how powerful and influential he was, but the way he could show he was, isn't so helpful anymore.

Last year, in Congress.org's power rankings Jim Walsh came in at 25th, but now he has fallen to 201. He's the most powerful Republican from NY, but that isn't saying much, he only outranks 5 Democrats, 3 of which are Freshmen. It is likely we could have been better off with Dan Maffei based on these rankings though, because Mike Arcuri is ranked as more powerful than Jim Walsh.

In funny news from it, Tom Reynolds was ranked 20th overall last year, but now he's ranked 29th in just NY.

3 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LJ25

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger The Watcher said...

Wrong. I have no need to post on syr.com and if I was going to, I'd post as myself and promote my website.

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I read it here first.

-LJ25

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home