Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Open Apology to Ryan McMahon

Dear Mr. McMahon:

I would like to extend my apologies to you over the Election Day misunderstanding. I ran with a story from a source I assumed I could trust. In retrospect, it was inappropriate of me to publish said story without further verification. In the heat of elections things happen fast. I want you to know I harbor no ill will against you, my primary concern was to make sure there were not voter suppression tactics underway in a district that Republicans would benefit from low turnout in. It is regrettable that your name was dragged through the mud by myself and others. I hope you will accept my sincere apology.

Sincerely,

--
The Watcher
http://TheWalshWatch.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home