Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Open Apology to My Readers

Dear Readers,

On Election Day, I twice ran stories that have turned out not to be true. I want to apologize for this. During my time running The Walsh Watch, my goal has always been to deliver accurate news. I was given both stories by sources on Election Day and time seemed more important that double checking the accuracy. I feel like I have let my readers and myself down by not living up to an appropriate standard of accuracy. I hope you can all forgive me for my trangressions.

The Watcher

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to stand up to the right and hold Walsh's feet to the fire over the next 2 years. The Republicans lied that Maffei would raise taxes and visiously slandarded decorated Veterans such as Charlie Rangel. I doubt we will get any apologies from them.

As is evident in the Fox news link below, the right wing will be working double time to make the Democrats victory short lived. I urge readers to check this link out and keep up the fight. Particularily in Wayne county.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/11/14/fox-news-internal-memo-_n_34128.html

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous kml said...

It's alright, s*** happens. Be proud that you can admit your mistakes, unlike certain news companies and politicians.

This does not dimish your trustworthiness in my eyes, for whatever that is worth.

Keep fightin the good fight!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home