Friday, November 10, 2006

Dan Maffei thanks You!


Dear Friends,
Although we still do not know the final result of this
campaign, and will not know until every vote is counted, I wanted to take the
time now to thank you for all that you have done to bring Democracy back to the
25th district.


To the many people who have given their time, their hard-earned money and their blood, sweat and tears, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. There are many things, large and small, of which I will probably never be aware, that you the volunteers and supporters have done. This campaign drew in over a thousand volunteers, as well as donors who had never before given to a political campaign. It is because of this amazing effort that we were able to challenge an eighteen year incumbent who won last time with 91% of the vote.


I am so grateful to all of you who voted, and who gave your time and money to this campaign. In the coming days, as all the votes are counted, I will keep you apprised of the situation as we know it. Until then, I hope that you know how proud I am of the work that all of you have done.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Dan Maffei

thanks KML...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home