Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Place Your Bets

Tomorrow Hotline's new House Race Rankings should be coming out. Jim Walsh was ranked 45th last month, now I want to hear all your opinions on where you think he'll land this month. Leave your guess in the comments.

My bet, I'm going to be conservative here and say that the race moves up to 44th jumping over CA-11. I hope it moves up more, but I don't see what races it could pass. However that could be good in general because it could mean that all races, mostly Republican, are more competitive and the Democrats have a better chance of taking the House.

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

38... I'm guessing the withdrawl of Capanna will move it up a few

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger unionmark said...

I agree - with Paloma out - it opens up the fundraising for Dan.

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work whoever said 38 - 39 it is!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home