Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Walsh in Panic, Goes on Air

So the latest word is the Jimbo has begun airing TV ads. Dan Maffei has already issued a response.

I haven't seen the ads yet, so I'm working on getting all the info I can. All I know so far is that they are running on cable, on MSNBC per an emailer.

***UPDATE***

Still working on getting information on Walsh's ads, but orangeman says in the comments that there are three and they are running all over the district. I will try to get all the info I can so I can post a response and analysis. If you have any info please leave it in the comments or send me an email.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger Orangeman said...

Talk about a reversal! Mr. "I'm not facing a serious threat" Walsh suddenly decides to communicate with voters for the first time in ten years??!! This idiot has now confiremd everything Dan Maffei has been saying for the last six months - Democrats have a real shot at beating him.

Walsh has three different ads running at the same time in both Rochester and Syracuse. All of them are typical -- Walsh is such a nice guy and does nice things. He's OUR Congressman, blah, blah, blah...

In one he actually tells Vets they should be happy about the 1.7% COLA he supported for them. Of course inflation has been running higher than that AND he voted for over 3% COLAs in his own salary, but who's counting?

I hear Sweeney went up on the air, too. These guys are clearly in panic mode. AND - don't be surprised that as soon as the ads have run for a little while, the Sub-Standard will do a poll that shows Walsh's numbers artificially inflated.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home