Shortchanging Our Security
Yesterday the House voted on the bill to fund the Department of Homeland Security. Jimbo had a field day voting to shortchange the security of the American people every opportunity he had. Here's a few of the things he opposed:
- $15 million for an increase in training and technical assistance.
- $40 million for Emergency Management Training Grants.
- $50 million to beef up security on innercity subways.
- $5 million to increase Immigration and Customs enforcement (Jimbo was one of only 70 some congressman to oppose this one).
- $36 million for Domestic Nuclear Detection (!!!).
Jimbo, just how out of touch are you?!