Thursday, March 30, 2006

Keeping Updated On The Walsh Watch

People have been asking about keeping updated on what's going on on The Walsh Watch. I figured I'd give a post with two ways you can keep updated.

First is using the site's RSS feed. Blogger.com provides a free RSS on all of its blogs. So first, go and download Sharp Reader. After you install it, you can go to the file tab and choose Open RSS Feed, click the Subscribe to Feed box, and type in http://thewalshwatch.blogspot.com/atom.xml in the area for the address. You can set it to check the site for updates up to every 15 minutes.

Second, you can shoot me an email and I'll add you to the weekly update I send out on Saturdays. There is no new material though, it's just a recap of the week.


DONATE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home