Friday, March 10, 2006

2000 Visitors

Yesterday, the 2000 person visited The Walsh Watch and I would like to thank all of you. I can do all the Walsh Watching I want, but without your help it won't be effective. I need all of your help in getting the word about Jimbo's record in office. Down at the bottom of every post I make is a little envelope, you can use that to email the post to someone else who might be interested. I also need you to get out there and tell your friends, your family, organizations you're a part of that might be interested. The more people who know about The Walsh Watch, the more effective it will be in exposing Jimbo's record.

Thanks again, and remember myself and the candidates need your help in sending Jimbo packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home