Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Blog

I decided to put this blog up earlier than I anticipated. I originally planned to roll it out in February, but with the Jack Abramoff Scandal, Tom DeLay resigning as Majority Leader and the election of his replacement, I went ahead and put it up earlier. It wasn't a time that I couldn't let Jim Walsh go unchecked.

As you may have guessed by now, this blog is dedicated to holding Republican Congressman Jim Walsh of the 25th Congressional District in New York accountable for losing touch with his constituents, and ultimately replacing him with a Congressman whose priorities are with Central New York first.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea...I am having trouble reading it as it is too dark...I had to highlight the whole thing just to read it...that could send people away...keep up the good work...I will be checking in and working to get Walsh out of office...He does NOT represent his district...He reprsents his own interests...Sad.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home