Friday, January 27, 2006

Maffei Fundraiser

Just wanted to alert you to a fundraiser for Dan Maffei if anyone is interested.

State of the Union preview and viewing party
Where: 566 Spencer St., Syracuse, NY 13204
When: Tuesday January 31, 7:30-10:30pm
More Information: Call 449-0051

I would also like to say at this point in the race I am not supporting any particular candidate. I sent both of Palomma Cappana and Ken Howland e-mails the other day offering to post their fundraising totals as well, but received no response. I am not holding that against them, so if they have any fundraisers or events, they should feel free to e-mail me. I would like to get in contact with all campaigns because in the future I would like to do interviews with the candidates to show not just how wrong Mr. Walsh is, but how right his possible replacements are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home